GO! Kite-Center-3" Finished Square
Features and Benefits:
- Cut so much more in less time?Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use?Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time?No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would?AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam?Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use?No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math?Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less?No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique?Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.